Saturday, November 24th, 2007 at 8:16 pm in Uncategorized.
SCORE AT HALF- 7-3 CAL
Scoring summary: JL _ De La Cruz 20 FG
CAL _ Alex Spalliero kickoff return around 75 yards
- Sorry it was fourth down and 14. Logan got a nice punt off and there is two seconds for Cal, who just took a knee to end the half. It is 7-3 CAL.
- Evans is sacked again for a big loss. There is 11 seconds to go and it is third-and-14 from Logan’s 46. Cal calls a timeout.
- While we are at timeout. I would like to say that I WANT TO SEE SOME COMMENTS!! Where is everyone??????????
- Evans tries to run but is stuffed for a loss by Leroy Green. Timeout Logan with 25 seconds before the half on the ball on Cal’s 46
- 31 seconds to go in the half. Evans runs for about 3 yards to the 39 of Cal
- Logan will start at the Grizzlies 42 after the punt.
- Spalliero nearly completes the pass but ruled out of bounds and the Cal fans cheering Bull$$$$. But Cal will punt.
- Cal struggling to get any offense. After a couple of Rosato runs it is third and 7 from their own 7
- Colts go for it and Godfrey fumbles the ball and Cal recovers. Godrey tried to go up the middle and Cal’s defense stuffed him and forced him to fumble. I have seen Cals goaline defense a couple times this year and it has been solid every time. Cal’s ball at its own 3.
- Godfrey up the middle and decision time. Ball on the 1 and fourth down.
- The Grizzlies have showed some feisty goaline defense.
- The colts continue to drive while I was taking other scores. It is second and 2 from the two-yard line. The Colts were just stuffed. Now third down from about the 3.
- Brooks this time to the right side. It is third-and-1 from the 20
- Godfrey with a big gain up to the 30
- Wow. Logan nearly answered. Justin Brooks with a long return to the Grizzlies’ 40
- Cal’s Alex Spalliero sucked the wind out of Logan with about a 75-yard kickoff return for a TD. The extra point is good and the Grizzly fans are going wild. It is 7-3 Cal with 8:45 left before the half. WOW! Spalliero made a couple guys miss and went down the sideline and beat everyone to the end zone.
- De La Cruz connects on the 20-yard FG and the Colts take a 3-0 lead with nine minutes before halftime.
- Evans rolls right but throws out of the back of the end zone. And the field goal unit comes onto the field for Logan.
- Timeout Logan.
- Godfrey to the right side up to the 2-yard line. Third and goal
- Godfrey to the left side no gain.
- Godfrey up the middle and gets a couple yards and a first down. First and goal from the 4
- Colts have a third and 1 from the 6 of the Grizzlies.
- Second quarter starting.