Saturday, November 24th, 2007 at 9:27 pm in Uncategorized.
- Sorry everyone. The site crashed at this point. I am just inserting the final score now at 1:46 a.m.!! Again, very sorry about the crash. I couldn’t imagine the frustration since the last post really left you hanging!
- Cal goes for it. Stompro scrambles and nearly fumbles. comes up short and Logan takes over at its own 25 with 2:57 left and a backup qb in who doesn’t see much playing time. Joseph Parras is the backup QB for logan.
- False start on Cal. It will be fourth-and-10 now from the 29. Timeout cal. Just some more info on Rashad Evans. He looks to be done in this one. He has a coat on and can only watch from the sideline. Still not sure of the injury.
- Logan defense holding stong. It is fourth-and-5 from the Logan 24 for Cal. they’re going for it.
- Logan forced to Punt. Evans is off the table. But a short Punt gives Cal great field position at the Logan 29 with 4:30 to go.
- Sorry internet. But Logan punched it into the endzone. missed the two-point conversion. And Rashad Evans is out and hurting bad. Dont know if it is his shoulder or ribs but he is out of the game. It is 14-9 Cal with under 6 minutes left. Logan as the ball on its own 7
- After a short gain on a run, Evans throws incomplete. Now third and goal from the 7. Cal is tough down there.
- Godfrey gets the first down. First and goal from the 9 for Logan. They have to get this TD.
- Godfrey short gain. Second down at the 13 now.
- Evans uses his speed and finally gets outside and gets a HUGE first down for Logan at the 20 of Cal
- Fourth and 4 from Cal’s 25. Logan going for it.
- Fourth quarter is set to start. Logan needs to punch this in badly.