By Matt Smith
Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 at 3:24 pm in Boys soccer.
Just to get the discussion going…
1. De La Salle- A five-peat is looking very likely.
2. Richmond- Got a few holes to plug, got so much talent.
3. Ygnacio Valley- Nearly everyone coming back and motivated after last year.
4. San Ramon Valley- Always there in the end. Always.
5. Bishop O’Dowd- A lot depends on Academy with this team, but should have some key kids back.
6. Acalanes- This team will re-load and be unhappy with last year’s early exit.
7. Pittsburg- My up and coming, surprise team of 2013.
8. California- Enough fire power to keep up with the pack in the EBAL.
9. Newark Memorial- Should be the top dog in the MVAL again.
10. Hayward- My sleeper team for Division II. Watch out.
11. Clayton Valley- It’s a program now. They can sustain key losses and still be elite.
12. Dublin- See above.
13. Amador Valley- Young and upcoming. Probably a year away.
14. Campolindo- Coach Carney always has something up his sleeve.
15. Monte Vista- Always solid and will be again.