Tuesday was supposed to be a reprieve from the ongoing repavement projects around town. No longer.
Roadwork is now scheduled on Tuesday the 22nd on Mowry from Bonner Avenue to Peralta Boulevard and from Paseo Padre Parkway to Parkside Drive.
Today, work is scheduled on Paseo Padre Parkway (Northbound lanes only) from Eggers Drive to Peralta Boulevard and on southbound lanes from Gomes Road to Driscoll Road. Weekday work hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. with lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Here’s the schedule for the rest of the work week:
Wednesday, April 23:
- Albrae Street from Stevenson Boulevard to the Walmart store.
- Albrae Streetfrom South Recycler Center Driveway to Stewart Avenue.
- Kato Road from Flood Control Channel to Page Avenue.
Thursday, April 24:
- Kato Road from Flood Control Channel to Page Avenue (Continued from April 23).
- Mowry Avenuefrom Bonner Avenue to Peralta Boulevard
- Paseo Padre Parkway (Southbound lanes only)from Gomes Road to Driscoll Road.
- Paseo Padre Parkway (Northbound lanes only)from Chadbourne Drive to Driscoll Road.