By Matt Artz
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 at 10:52 am in Uncategorized.
Tuesday was supposed to be a day of rest when it comes to roadwork projects in Fremont, but now it’s the biggest day yet.Here’s today’s schedule from the city’s web site:
Tuesday, April 22
- Paseo Padre Parkway (Southbound lanes only) from Gomes Road to Driscoll Road (Continued from April 21).
- Paseo Padre Parkway (Northbound lanes only) from Chadbourne Drive to Driscoll Road.
- Albrae Street from South Recycler Center Driveway to Stewart Avenue
- Mowry Avenue from Bonner Avenue to Peralta Boulevard (surveying only).
- Mowry Avenue from Paseo Padre Parkway to Parkside Drive (surveying only).
[You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.]