The City of Newark has tweaked its repaving schedule for work that was set to wrap up by midweek but now could pour into Thursday. Here’s the latest update.
- Bayonne Drive, from Cherry Street to Lafayette Avenue.
- Christine Street, from Mayhews Landing Road to Zulmida Avenue.
- Lafayette Avenue, from Newark to Cedar boulevards and Newark Boulevard to Cherry Street.
- Radcliffe Avenue, from Christine to Barnard street.
- Sandalwood Street, from McLaughlin to Lafayette avenues and Lafayette to McDonald avenues.
- Graham Avenue, from Sycamore to Magnolia streets.
- Magnolia Street, from Baine to Thornton avenues.
- Redeker Place, from Cherry Street to the end.
- Robertson Avenue, from Birch Street to Birch Grove Park.
- Abington Court, from Abington Drive to the end.
- Abington Drive, from Portsmouth Avenue to Blackburn Drive.
- Cedar Boulevard, from Dupont Avenue to Edgewater Drive and Central to Roberston avenues.
- Lake Boulevard, from Channel Drive to Jarvis Avenue.
- Newark Boulevard, from Jarvis to Thornton avenues.
- Potrero Drive, from Parada Street to Buena Vista Drive.
Check back at Tri-City Beat for further updates, or call Newark’s engineering division from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 510-578-4298.