The City of Newark is this close to wrapping up street repairs that were due to end today but actually will trickle into Thursday.
Here’s the rundown of what’s left on the official list for Thursday:
- Abington Court, from Abington Drive to the end.
- Abington Drive, from Portsmouth Avenue to Blackburn Drive.
- Cedar Boulevard, from Dupont Avenue to Edgewater Drive and Central to Roberston avenues.
- Lake Boulevard, from Channel Drive to Jarvis Avenue.
- Newark Boulevard, from Jarvis to Thornton avenues.
- Potrero Drive, from Parada Street to Buena Vista Drive.
Trang Tran, associate civil engineer for the city, said Cedar, Newark and Potrero are the primary roadways that need lingering touch-ups.
She also said additional work is planned next week on Cherry Street, so stay tuned for the details.
Check in with Tri-City Beat for continuing updates, or call Newark’s engineering division from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 510-578-4298.