By Matt Artz
Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 at 5:14 pm in Uncategorized.
More details are emerging about the Logan High School students who fell ill after eating brownies laced with narcotics. At first, it was thought that a Cesar Chavez Middle School student had also gotten sick from eating one of the brownies, but, according to the Chron, it turned out to be something else:
A boy at Cesar Chavez Middle School in Union City also showed signs last week of being under the influence, La Plante said. However, officials determined that his mother had bought a brownie from a medical cannabis club and shared it with her son.