By Matt Artz
Friday, February 19th, 2010 at 9:01 pm in Uncategorized.
About six weeks TCB readers said they want to see more hard news in The Argus, more investigations and more round-ups on the City Council and other public boards. I’m with you guys, even though I wrote a story today about curling and a dunker.
Meanwhile, here’s the six most-viewed stories on the Argus web site: Bus brawlers, naked swimmers, lost dogs and dead people. Oh my!
- AC Transit bus brawler has video past
- Naked Lake Merritt swimmer played college basketball
- Missing 40 days and 40 nights, South Bay dog comes home
- YouTube video of AC Transit bus fight in Oakland creating buzz
- Plane crash ends three Silicon Valley success stories
- Oakland police locate suicidal man who had brandished a sawed-off…
Can’t believe Jaime Richards didn’t make the cut.