A reader directed me to this page, which contains the minutes of a recent Planning Commission meeting on Pacific Commons:
Here are the highlights:
- The new movie theater/target development zone will be called “The Block at Pacific Commons.”
- National, regional and local restaurant chains are interested in the development
- Don’t expect restaurants already in Pac Commons to relocate to The Block
- Target will remain at The Hub, but no guarantee about the one at NewPark
- There’s a lease signed for a retailer at the former Linens N Things and Office Depot space. The leasing brochure shows it as a Toys R Us/Babies R Us.
To see the site plan, click here.
Also, Any Mountain opens Sunday at Pacific Commons.