* The Warriors had the full roster tonight and they smashed on Detroit handily, by 28 points. Stephen Curry, Anthony Randolph and Anthony Morrow combined for 61 points on 21-for-44 shooting (47.7 percent). The Pistons finished with 69 points on 24-for-66 shooting (36.4 percent).
Curry’s looking like a volume shooter. He was 7-for-19, which isn’t bad, but isn’t exactly efficient. He’s still missing some good looks. Morrow is no doubt the better shooter right now, in my opinion. Curry may have more range and be better at making shots with a high degree of difficulty, however.
* Randolph had a fat gash under his left eye. He sat out the entire fourth quarter. Am I the only one thinking he probably needs to shut it down? In three games, he’s totaled 65 points, 31 rebounds, 9 blocks and 5 steals. Is he benefitting from this?
* After the game, Curry met with Warriors owner Chris Cohan and president Robert Rowell behind the closed curtains in the makeshift locker rooms
* Cartier Martin continued to ball. He may not be available for the Warriors, who don’t have a roster spot open at this point. All the Warriors have is a training camp invite, but Martin might get a contract.
* Speaking of contracts, Jermareo Davidson may be playing himself outta one. His deal is only partially guaranteed. He only played 2:50 Monday, which probably means they are down on him right now.
* I keep hearing Drew Gooden’s name linked to the Warriors. Not from the Warriors end yet, so I wouldn’t put much stock in it.