Want to enhance your NBA Finals viewing experience? See what our experts are saying about the Warriors during their NBA Finals Game 2 battle against the Cavaliers on Sunday at 5 p.m.
Bay Area News Group columnists Tim Kawakami and Marcus Thompson II break down the Warriors’ thrilling overtime victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers Thursday night in Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Can’t get enough of the NBA Finals? You’ve come to the right place.
We’ll keep you updated on what others are writing and saying about the Warriors and Cavaliers as they battle for the Larry O’Brien Trophy beginning on Thursday in Oakland.
In case you missed it, here is a roundup of our latest NBA Finals stories:
Here are a few stories produced by the Cleveland-area press corps as well as some national stories focusing on the Cavaliers:
* Did you know that both LeBron James and Stephen Curry were born in the same Akron, Ohio hospital, 36 months apart?: Here are their birth certificates to prove it.
* Watch out, Warriors. LeBron says he’s playing the best basketball of his career: Is LeBron now unstoppable?
* Cavaliers coach David Blatt actually agreed to become a Warriors assistant coach before the season. Then the Cavaliers came calling. Blatt thanks Steve Kerr for letting him out of his deal.
* Matthew Dellavedova from Saint Mary’s loves to mix it up, says teammate Kyrie Irving: “When he first came, there was almost a fist fight every day in practice … It’s just that Australian blood” Watch: Irving talking about the scrappy Dellavedova
* If there’s one area where LeBron James is struggling it’s from beyond the arc. What can be done about LeBron’s long-distance woes?
* How bad of a season has it been for the Cavs’ Kevin Love? He’s out for the season, but it didn’t stop Love from re-aggravating his shoulder injury.
* A cynic might call it a helluva lie, but LeBron James says rookie Cavs coach David Blatt has had a helluva season.
Away from your TV and need to find the latest Warriors score? Or looking for an opinion on the Dubs’ play during the game? Follow the action through the eyes of our experts Wednesday at 6 in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals between the Warriors and Houston Rockets.
With the Warriors bandwagon getting more crowded every day, here’s the very least any fan needs to know to keep up:
Game 4 of the Warriors vs. Rockets Western Conference Finals is Monday at 6 p.m. PT in Houston. The Warriors hold a 3-0 series advantage in the best-of-7 series and the game is televised on ESPN. A Warriors victory Monday would send Golden State to the NBA Finals for the first time since 1975.
If you’re looking to enjoy the game alongside a lot of Warriors fans in the Bay Area, here are where the Warriors’ official watch parties are being held:
Tribune Tavern (401 13th Street, Oakland)
SoMa StrEat Food Park (428 11th Street, San Francisco)
Pedro’s Cantina (128 King Street, San Francisco)
Era (19 Grand Avenue, Oakland)
Sauced BBQ & Spirits (2300 First Street, Livermore)
Away from your TV and need to find the latest Warriors score? Or looking for an opinion on the Dubs’ play during the game? Follow the action through the eyes of our experts Monday at 6 in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals between the Warriors and Houston Rockets.
Need to find the latest Warriors score? Away from your TV and need a Dubs update? Follow the action through the eyes of our experts Saturday at 6 in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals between the Warriors and Houston Rockets.