Can’t get enough of the NBA Finals? You’ve come to the right place.
We’ll keep you updated on what others are writing and saying about the Warriors and Cavaliers as they battle for the Larry O’Brien Trophy beginning on Thursday in Oakland.
In case you missed it, here is a roundup of our latest NBA Finals stories:
Here are a few stories produced by the Cleveland-area press corps as well as some national stories focusing on the Cavaliers:
* Did you know that both LeBron James and Stephen Curry were born in the same Akron, Ohio hospital, 36 months apart?: Here are their birth certificates to prove it.
* Watch out, Warriors. LeBron says he’s playing the best basketball of his career: Is LeBron now unstoppable?
* Cavaliers coach David Blatt actually agreed to become a Warriors assistant coach before the season. Then the Cavaliers came calling. Blatt thanks Steve Kerr for letting him out of his deal.
* Matthew Dellavedova from Saint Mary’s loves to mix it up, says teammate Kyrie Irving: “When he first came, there was almost a fist fight every day in practice … It’s just that Australian blood” Watch: Irving talking about the scrappy Dellavedova
* If there’s one area where LeBron James is struggling it’s from beyond the arc. What can be done about LeBron’s long-distance woes?
* How bad of a season has it been for the Cavs’ Kevin Love? He’s out for the season, but it didn’t stop Love from re-aggravating his shoulder injury.
* A cynic might call it a helluva lie, but LeBron James says rookie Cavs coach David Blatt has had a helluva season.