By Chris Treadway
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at 4:53 pm in Hercules.
Caltrans is planning to close Willow Avenue at Interstate 80 in Hercules from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. today through Thursday for falsework removal needed to widen the eastbound I-80 overcrossing as part of the HOV lane extension project. The eastbound I-80 Willow Avenue off-ramp will be closed from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. today and and 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. today through Thursday.
ADDITIONAL CLOSURES JUST ANNOUNCED:
· Eastbound I-80 Cummings Skyway off-ramp 10 p.m.-6 a.m. today
· Eastbound I-80 Cummings Skyway on-ramp, 8 p.m.-7 a.m. today
· Eastbound I-80 Cummings Skyway off-ramp, 6 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, for paving.
· Eastbound I-80 Cummings Skyway on-ramp, 9 p.m.-7 a.m. Wednesday
· Eastbound I-80 Cummings Skyway on-ramp, 6 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday for paving.
·Highway 4 to eastbound I-80 on-ramp, 6 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday for paving.
For details about the I-80 Eastbound HOV Lane Extension project, visit www.dot.ca.gov/dist4/80ebhov/